Today, I am writing about analogous colors and how they can be combined to make you look your best!
What are Analogous Colors?
Analogous colors are two colors located next to each other on the color wheel that share the same undertone. Some examples include:
- Yellow green & green
- Red orange & orange
- Violet & blue violet
Benefits of Wearing Analogous Colors
- They usually match well.
- They have low contrast.
- If you have had a color analysis done and low or medium contrasting colors and patterns look good on you, this would be a good color combination for you.
- They create a serene and comfortable design.
- Add an accessory away from your body such as a purse or shoes that is the opposite of your clothes’ warm or cool tone.
How to Wear Analogous Colors
- Grab your Style Profile and look at your best colors.
- Decide what color you feel like wearing today.
- Look at a color wheel, find the color you want to wear and its analogous color.
- Pick out clothes and accessories in those colors.
- Remember, you can always pair neutrals with them too!
- Wear the clothes and have an awesome day!
Find out what colors look best on you so you can wear analogous colors, two colors with the same undertone. Book your color analysis with me today!