I hope you have been trying to create color combinations! So far we have worked with 2 and 3 color combinations but today it may get a little difficult. Tetradic or rectangle color combining uses 4 colors! Are you ready for this?
What are Tetradic Colors?
Tetradic colors are four colors arranged into two complementary pairs. Some examples include:
- Yellow, orange, blue, & violet
- Yellow-green, orange-yellow, red-violet, & blue-violet
- Yellow-green, blue-green, red-violet, & red-orange
Benefit of Wearing Tetradic Colors
- This is a rich color scheme that offers many styling variations.
- Combine colors by using various clothing and accessories pieces.
How to Wear Tetradic Colors
- Grab your Style Profile and look at your best colors.
- Decide what color you feel like wearing today.
- Look at a color wheel, find the color you want to wear and its tetradic colors.
- Pick out clothes and accessories in those colors.
- Remember, you can always pair neutrals with them too!
- Wear the clothes and have an awesome day!
Combining 4 colors together can be tricky! I am here to help you! Reach out to me here for more help or guidance!