After folding, rolling, and squishing clothes into my suitcase for years, I finally discovered the best solution to maximize the space in my suitcase! This solution will save you a headache, time, and you’ll be able to pack more clothes!
How to for a carry on suitcase with medium space bags:
- Fold like items together (tops with tops, pants with pants)
- Pile your clothes anywhere from 1-8 inches high
- Place the space bag on a hard surface and add your clothes. Depending on the size of your clothes, you’ll get 2-3 piles in the bag
- Place the clip on the end of the bag and pull it across the bag to seal it
- Pull the valve up and apply pressure from your body weight to let the air out
- Push the valve down
- Add the bag to your suitcase; you’ll get about 3 bags in a carry on
(The brand I use is Room Essentials. (Linked here)
For a video tutorial, visit my Instagram Reel!)
Too much to think about and do? I dedicate time to vacation styling and packing for clients!