I previously talked about the topic, necklaces & necklines, how to pick necklaces that compliment the neckline you’re wearing.
HOLD ON THOUGH, Let’s back up a bit, first you need to know what neckline compliments your face shape.
- Try to determine your face shape, OR, book a 30 minute consult with me!! Book here
- Pick out necklines that go with your face shape. OR, hire me to personal shop for you!
- Match jewelry to go with your tops. OR, get a personally curated lookbook!
Here’s your CHEAT SHEET:
- If you have a curved face shape, wear: Round, Crew, High, Turtleneck, U, Cowel, Jewel, or Scoop necklines
- If you have an angular face shape, wear: Queen Anne, Square, Strapless, Sweetheart, Spaghetti Strap, Halter, V-neck, Plunging, Boat, Off the Shoulder, or One Shoulder necklines
Tell me below, what neckline do you usually wear? Does it match your face shape?