Clothes should fit over the body without wrinkles or pulls.
What do these WRINKLES mean?
- Wrinkles are a main indicator of fit
- Sometimes wrinkles can be caused by posture; but usually it’s because the garment is TOO TIGHT, TOO LOOSE, OR the WRONG SHAPE FOR YOUR BODY.
- Horizontal wrinkles: thigh area = not enough fabric torso = garment is too long
- Vertical wrinkles: running up and down the body = garment is too short or too wide
- Diagonal wrinkles: check to see if darts can be adjusted; otherwise, it’s a size issue
When Trying Clothes on:
- Check the front and back view for wrinkling, pulling, and gathering.
How do I fix them?
- If it can’t be ironed out then it needs to be altered in some way.
Are you struggling with wrinkly clothes? Comment or message me to assess your needs! I am here to help!