Today marks the final post in the color combining series. Square color combinations require 4 colors! Challenge yourself to add accessories into your looks!
What are Square Colors?
Square colors are four colors evenly spaced around the color wheel. Some examples include:
- Yellow-green, orange, red-violet, & blue
- Red, yellow-orange, green, & blue-violet
- Violet, red-orange, yellow, & blue-green
Benefit of Wearing Square Colors
- These colors can be used to create visually interesting outfits.
- Make sure all colors are in the same hue/tone ie. pastel, jewel
How to Wear Square Colors
- Grab your Style Profile and look at your best colors.
- Decide what color you feel like wearing today.
- Look at a color wheel, find the color you want to wear and its square colors.
- Pick out clothes and accessories in those colors.
- Remember, you can always pair neutrals with them too!
- Wear the clothes and have an awesome day!
Have you been trying all 6 of the color combining methods? Is there a particular one you still don’t understand or would like to incorporate into your clothing but don’t know how! It can be hard but I am here to help! Reach out to me here with any questions.