In this post, I discuss triadic colors; what they are, how they can benefit your look, and how to wear them!
What are Triadic Colors?
Triadic colors are three colors evenly spaced around the color wheel. Some examples include:
- Yellow, red, & blue
- Green, orange, & violet
- Red-orange, yellow-green, & blue-violet
Benefit of Wearing Triadic Colors
- They create a vibrant look.
- Carefully balance these colors in your outfit.
- Let one color dominate and use the other two colors as accents.
How to Wear Triadic Colors
- Grab your Style Profile and look at your best colors.
- Decide what color you feel like wearing today.
- Look at a color wheel, find the color you want to wear and its triadic colors.
- Pick out clothes and accessories in those colors.
- Remember, you can always pair neutrals with them too!
- Wear the clothes and have an awesome day!
Combining 3 colors together in one outfit can be challenging! Book your complimentary consultation with me today for help!